The SCGBA AGM was held on Monday 6th February and a report of what happened is below:
- All three bye-laws were passed.
- The honorarium increase proposal was passed.
- Mike Potter is the new Competitions Secretary.
- Mike Caddick was formally accepted as County President, with Jamie Brookes of the Market Drayton League his Deputy President. (Jamie has had to since withdraw)
- Only Mick Jones was put forward as Senior County Selector, with the other three positions still to be filled (those interested please contact Mo Corley)
- Junior Selectors are Andy Price (Tanners), Isobel Jones (Market Drayton), Phil Scott (Whitchurch), Simon Parsonage (Ludlow), Derek Killen, Pete Roden and Rich Lawson (Mid-Shropshire)
- Veterans Selectors are Tony Roche, Allan George and Mike Potter.
Executive Meeting Dates:
To be held at Meole Brace Bowling Club commencing 19.15
- Monday 20th March 2017
- Monday 22nd May 2017
- Monday 3rd July 2017
- Monday 9th October 2017
- Monday 20th November 2017
- Monday 8th January 2018