- BCGBA Safeguarding Officer, Paul Ashmore will be holding Safeguarding Courses again this year.
- It is recommended (but not yet compulsory) that all club and league Safeguarding Officers attend a safeguarding course.
- The courses will be held at Meole Brace Bowling Club on Sunday 7th October 2018.
- Time: 11 - 2 p.m. or 3 - 6 p.m.
- Cost is £15.00 per person. Cheque made payable to SCGBA which must be paid in advance to book your place on the course.
- Places are limited and will be issued as a first come first served basis.
- Please send cheque to Phil Scott, Creamery Cottage, Post Office Lane, Hampton, Malpas, SY14 8JQ
- Email: email@example.com
- Please state which time slot you prefer.
At the B.C.G.B.A. Rules Revision meeting on Saturday 19th January, the following revised rates for player …