SHROPSHIRE CROWN GREEN REFEREE’S SOCIETY
- Chairman: John Coxill 01584 878316
- Secretary: Shirley James 01952 606361
- Treasurer: Allan Gaut 01952 677710
- County Delegate & Organizer: Mike Potter 01952 617200
- Referee’s Society: Rob Ellison 01948 880312
- CRB Checks: Barry Jennings 01743 351155
All persons afficiating at any event should be members of the Referee’s Sociey in order to have insurance cover. Also, they must have CRB clearance.
Membership of the Society should be renewed every year and CRB clearance is required every three years.
Any bowler wishing to become a referee should contact Mike Potter, who will give details of the procedure.
Any bowler who wishes to have CRB clearance should contact Barry Jennings.
The Society holds two meetings each year: First Friday in March and the first Friday in November, usually taking place at the Meole Brace Bowling Clubs at 7.30 p.m. (with kind permission)