- All three bye-laws were passed.
- The honorarium increase proposal was passed.
- Mike Potter is the new Competitions Secretary.
- Mike Caddick was formally accepted as County President, with Jamie Brookes of the Market Drayton League his Deputy President.
- Only Mick Jones was put forward as Senior County Selector, with the other three positions still to be filled (those interested please contact Mo Corley)
- Junior Selectors are Andy Price (Tanners), Isobel Jones (Market Drayton), Phil Scott (Whitchurch), Simon Parsonage (Ludlow), Derek Killen, Pete Roden and Rich Lawson (Mid-Shropshire)
- Veterans Selectors are Tony Roche, Allan George and Mike Potter.
SCGBA AGM Report
Here is a report from tonight's SCGBA AGM: